Personal info

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
A blog of Post-Capitalist critique in general, economic, philosophical and political analyses, Post-Capitalist poetry and prose, Post-Capitalist philology, book reviews, Postcapitalist news, interviews, praxis, art and much more! For the record, Davide Ferri is a Postcapitalist, who graduated with a B.A.Economics(Honours) degree from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University, India. He currently lives and works in Mumbai.

Search

Loading...

Flags

free counters

NEWS

-ADD THIS BLOG TO FAVOURITES to stay tuned on post-Capitalist writings, poetry, polls, excerpts and videos!
-FOR PDF COPIES OF MY WORKS AND RESEARCH SHARING FOLLOW ME ON ACADEMIA.EDU:
http://srcc.academia.edu/DavideFerri

Monday, 2 April 2012

I SHALL VANISH WITH WHAT BAD CREATED ME

I SHALL VANISH WITH WHAT BAD CREATED ME

I shall vanish with what bad created me
within my down-going, which is also the employer's
I shall vanish with mires that, yes, set me free,
what gave too less to others,

and too much to me.

The Sun is my crutch, makes me ignore why am reeling
in this planet of dirty poor slums

still a planet of feelings.

The Sun projects inside me what all hasn't come yet
'cause the Sun is the reason why we transcend the night.
Care not for your Sunset in red

because People will see your Sunrise

Davide Ferri
Delhi, April 2, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment