Personal info

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
A blog of Post-Capitalist critique in general, economic, philosophical and political analyses, Post-Capitalist poetry and prose, Post-Capitalist philology, book reviews, Postcapitalist news, interviews, praxis, art and much more! For the record, Davide Ferri is a Postcapitalist, who graduated with a B.A.Economics(Honours) degree from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University, India. He currently lives and works in Mumbai.

Search

Loading...

Flags

free counters

NEWS

-ADD THIS BLOG TO FAVOURITES to stay tuned on post-Capitalist writings, poetry, polls, excerpts and videos!
-FOR PDF COPIES OF MY WORKS AND RESEARCH SHARING FOLLOW ME ON ACADEMIA.EDU:
http://srcc.academia.edu/DavideFerri

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

SEE YOU EITHER IN HELL OR IN COMMUNISM!


•Whomever doesn't give a fig about this propaganda video and wanna watch a cartoon may conveniently watch Karl Marx vs Captain Capitalism
•Whomever wants to read about my stance on the Occupy Wall Street movement may conveniently read my article the political character of the Occupy Wall Street Movement
•Whomever wants to gain a greater knowledge about the problems of USSR-style Communism may conveniently read my articles on Marxism-Leninism and the political problems of mainstream "Marxism"
•Whomever wants to know in specific terms about the (minor) philological/epistemological and (major) politico-economic problems of Stagism, may conveniently read my article on the problems of Stagism and the question of Frontism
•Whomever is interested to know more about all these dynamics may conveniently read my article/pamphlet MARX'S LABOUR THEORY OF VALUE AND THE HUMBUG OF LIBERAL ACCOUNTANCY (Davide Ferri) 

4 comments:

  1. Hello comrade,

    This isn't exactly relevant to the article posted above, but my name is B.J. Murphy and I run the news blog to what was once known as Red Ant Liberation Army News.

    The reason I'm commenting is to let you know that I've since changed the news blog's name to The Prison Gates Are Open..., which I'd like for it to be known as under your blog roll.

    Great blog yourself as well, comrade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a Genius.. I really appreciate your articles. Although I have not read all of them. But I'll read them all asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. C.de B.J. Murphy, I just renamed it :))
    Thanks for the compliment and by the way, you always post nice stuff!
    Let's get in touch from time to time!
    My email ID is faveankitderri@yahoo.co.in

    In case you want me to journalistically contribute for your news blog, perhaps by providing articles/pamphlets on Italy (my native country), Europe and/or India, just let me know topic and requirements. I'll be happy to collaborate, in that case!
    Similarly — of course with your permission — I may even post some of your material on my blog to let my readers know about your precious articles, by citing your news blog and name of the article/post's author! :))
    Marxist admiration and collaboration!

    C.de Davide Ferri
    B.A.Economics(Honours)
    Delhi University

    ReplyDelete
  4. C.de Rajat, it is very kind of you! Thanks, really :))

    ReplyDelete