Personal info

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
A blog of Post-Capitalist critique in general, economic, philosophical and political analyses, Post-Capitalist poetry and prose, Post-Capitalist philology, book reviews, Postcapitalist news, interviews, praxis, art and much more! For the record, Davide Ferri is a Postcapitalist, who graduated with a B.A.Economics(Honours) degree from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University, India. He currently lives and works in Mumbai.

Search

Loading...

Flags

free counters

NEWS

-ADD THIS BLOG TO FAVOURITES to stay tuned on post-Capitalist writings, poetry, polls, excerpts and videos!
-FOR PDF COPIES OF MY WORKS AND RESEARCH SHARING FOLLOW ME ON ACADEMIA.EDU:
http://srcc.academia.edu/DavideFerri

Tuesday, 13 September 2011

OBEDIENCE

OBEDIENCE


Yes, I did not obey
and my dish had to wait
some more minutes for my modified craves!
And my mum, with her system-shaped mask,
came upstairs; merely threw "it" away. 
I kept staring at my mood in the sad orange dusk.

An obsolete video-gaming device
a foldable distracting 'joy'
she just tore it apart
by applying a non-natural force on the foldable parts

I cried,
as a young kid would have never dreamt
as if some old friend had just died
as if our summer love no more came back.

That act was the produce of love
against the product of love 
for the consumer needs
for the peaceful, sweet feel 
that we consumers forcefully need, in order to love.

I saw phantasmagoric workers sat crying
altogether consoling each other,
for the act of my mother,
for the work that was lost,
the useful long working time
all disposed...

Davide Ferri
Delhi 11/09/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment