Personal info

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
A blog of Post-Capitalist critique in general, economic, philosophical and political analyses, Post-Capitalist poetry and prose, Post-Capitalist philology, book reviews, Postcapitalist news, interviews, praxis, art and much more! For the record, Davide Ferri is a Postcapitalist, who graduated with a B.A.Economics(Honours) degree from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University, India. He currently lives and works in Mumbai.

Search

Loading...

Flags

free counters

NEWS

-ADD THIS BLOG TO FAVOURITES to stay tuned on post-Capitalist writings, poetry, polls, excerpts and videos!
-FOR PDF COPIES OF MY WORKS AND RESEARCH SHARING FOLLOW ME ON ACADEMIA.EDU:
http://srcc.academia.edu/DavideFerri

Friday, 2 September 2011

I REMEMBER THE HILLS


I REMEMBER THE HILLS


I remember the hills, the shivers,
in Tuscany at sunset, down-river.
Suggest me history
what an arable feel.
Suggest me class struggle rods,
through medieval communes
Landscapes of lords,
bodies-strewn.


I remember the hills
..through the sweet scent of spring
their bodily, material hindrances,
so hard to overcome
for who just earned the crumbs,
for the local carter
forlorn in the market.


What a human disaster


Like now, with materially modified needs,
then only few cared,
Humanity is rare.


I wish I was there on the slope in the scarcity's grip
behind his cart to help pushing.


Of hedges, some swishing.


Davide Ferri
Delhi 02/07/11

No comments:

Post a Comment