Personal info

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
A blog of Post-Capitalist critique in general, economic, philosophical and political analyses, Post-Capitalist poetry and prose, Post-Capitalist philology, book reviews, Postcapitalist news, interviews, praxis, art and much more! For the record, Davide Ferri is a Postcapitalist, who graduated with a B.A.Economics(Honours) degree from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University, India. He currently lives and works in Mumbai.

Search

Loading...

Flags

free counters

NEWS

-ADD THIS BLOG TO FAVOURITES to stay tuned on post-Capitalist writings, poetry, polls, excerpts and videos!
-FOR PDF COPIES OF MY WORKS AND RESEARCH SHARING FOLLOW ME ON ACADEMIA.EDU:
http://srcc.academia.edu/DavideFerri

Tuesday, 5 July 2011

FERRI-JI

FERRI-JI

My name's Ferri-ji
late Marxist I think
who saw the deep hell
where I heard all their yells
to find out heaven mist
and feel 'late' human bliss
though stuck in this mire
while dodging backfire.


Hated Gods of production
loved thousand girls of seduction
I praised always the Earth
lost the servile sky with pure mirth

I said 'I love you'
in too many languages
with too many vantages
to forgo mankind love
and forget my own

Davide Ferri
Alleppey 17/06/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment